Contact using form below.
Ivy Tech Community College of South Bend
Technical Certificate in Business Administration – 2010
Role-Players Gaming Network, Game Director 2004-Present
-Game Development, Customer Service, Management.
- Primarily assisted customers with any questions or issues that arose, including handling refunds, promotions, and working in an one-on-one setting with customers.
- Developed game environment using creating writing, executing excellent typing, spelling, and grammatical skills.
- Managed and trained lower level staff members, delegating projects, proof-reading submitted work, enforcing deadlines.
Needle.Com, Customer Service Representative, Coach.com, March 2013-December 2013
- Assisted customers with product information, locating products on the website, ordering products, as well as assisting in resolving any issues that customers may have had.
Sugar Mountain, Inc., Owner/Operator, August 2011 – October 2013.
- Conducted data entry and record keeping for business, including but not limited to income and expenses, filing of contracts and relative documents.
- Developed and maintained the sugarmountain.me website, including website design and maintenance of design and content.
- Provided customer service to current and prospective customers, including but not limited to answering questions about husbandry and care via emails, forum posts, and Facebook.
- Wrote and self-published a small book on sugar glider care.
Various Retail Establishments, Sales Associate, 2005-2010
- Experience using Point of Sales systems.
- Training new employees.
- Checking stock/inventory and ordering new inventory.
- Providing customer service by assisting customers with finding products in store, ordering products, checking customers out, explaining how products work, etc.
- Member of Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society – 2009-2010
- Operating Systems – Windows XP-8.1, some experience with Mac OS.
- Software – Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Mozilla, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer
- Web Development – Understanding of HTML and CSS, minor understanding of PHP. Experience using WordPress.